Ad Banner Design
No matter what the nature of your business is, building a website is the cheapest way to promote your company, and the most effective way to reach your target audience. However, your work does not stop once the website is up and running. A good ad banner design is a must if you want your website to work to your utmost advantage.
What is the Importance of Ad Banner Design?
Here’s a quick list of the benefits of having an effective ad banner design.
- A compelling ad banner design which fits the image that you want your company to project is a good way to build a solid presence on the Internet.
- Ad banner designs help attract your target customer.
- A well-thought out ad banner design is what makes online users click on your site.
- Banner ad designs build website response.
- The better your ad banner design is, the more clicks your site will produce. This just goes to show how critical it is for you to have a good ad banner design and use it to your advantage.
Types of Ad Banner Design
Now that you know about the wide array of benefits offered by a good banner ad design, here are the types of ad banner designs that you can use to promote your site:
1. Static Banner Ad Design
This is a non-moving type of ad banner design, which comes in different sizes: 468 x 60, 120 x 600, or other specific measurements, depending on your needs.
2. Animated Banner Ad Design
Naturally, an animated ad banner design is more eye-catching than the standard, static banner ad design. This can also come in the 468 x 60 or 120 x 600 sizes, which should suit what your website needs.
3. Flash Banner Ad Design
The Flash banner ad design is a media-rich type of web banner. This type of ad banner design comes in 468 x 60, 120 x 600 or other sizes.
Ad Banner Design Tips: How to Make your Banner Ad Design More Eye-Catching
Next, here are some tips on how you can make your ad banner design more compelling and effective:
- There should always be a “call to action”. Remember that the purpose of a web banner is to interrupt the online user’s train of thought. The word “Click here for _” is usually the most common, and still the most effective copy for a call to action.
- The ad banner design should be as eye-catching as the message.
- The shorter, humorous, attention-grabbing ad banner designs and copies are usually the more effective.
- The online user should be extremely curious that he or she cannot help but click on your ad banner.
All in all, an ad banner design – when combined with an effective ad banner campaign – is the best way to ensure that your target audience will be compelled to visit your site and be return visitors. Learn as much as you can about add banner design and reap the benefits of this form of online advertising.
For more information about ad banner design as well as the other services that they offer, please visit http://www.qsubmit.com/.